Content Management and
Business Intelligence Specialist
Enthusiast Consultant in software and solutions, I love working in team with Developers, Sales and Customers. Proud of the role of Software Engineer, I’m often involved in Presale presentations, public speaking and IT courses.
Developing software, designing architectures and definition of solutions in ECM/BPM and BI are my favourites areas of interest. Dozens of projects done, from the very small ones to the more complexes, in almost 20 years of experience.
Product Manager at Alfresco, and before Product Evangelist, I’m one of the public figures representing the famous Open Source Content and Process Platform into the developer eco-system of Customers, Partners and enthusiasts. In addition to helping developers to adopt Alfresco technologies, I usually help Alfresco to improve the developer experience through talks, articles, blogging, user demonstrations, recorded demonstrations, or the creation of sample projects. Since October 2018 I’m involved in the definition of roadmaps, user stories at different levels, and I work with the development teams to implement solutions and products accordingly to customer needs.
Specialities and principal experiences:
- Enterprise Content Management solutions with Alfresco ECM and Hyland OnBase (OnBase Certified Installer [OCI]),
- Business Process Management solutions with Activiti, JBPM and Hyland OnBase,
- Data Capture solutions with Ephesoft, Hyland OnBase and custom softwares,
- Record Management solutions with O’Neil software and custom softwares (using Alfresco ECM and Hyland OnBase),
- Portal and collaboration with Liferay and MS Sharepoint.
- Business Intelligence solutions with Pentaho Open Source BI, SAP Business Objects (today called SAP Business Intelligence), QlikView, Oracle Hyperion and EssBase, Microsoft BI Platform.
- Project Management in small or medium teams, composed by Developers and/or end users.
- Author and reviewer for Packt Publishing.
- Presale Engineer with knowledge of Sales process, development of POCs, definition of technical proposals.
«If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.» [Weinberg’s Second Law ]
«Men Wanted: For hazardous journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in case of success.» [Sir Ernest Shackleton , false advertising ]
«If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.» [African proverb]