Before starting to install A.A.A.R., let’s check the prerequisites that your environment should be compliance to:
- MySql or PostgreSql installed on board.
- Pentaho Data Integration (if you don’t know how to install it, please follow this tutorial).
- Pentaho Business Analytics Platform (if you don’t know how to install it, please follow this tutorial).
In case you are going to install A.A.A.R. using MySql, don’t forget to install the right driver depending on your MySql Server version, into the folders listed below:
- In ‘data-integration/lib’ folder.
- In ‘biServer/tomcat/webapps/pentaho/WEBINF/lib’ folder.
You can optionally use Pentaho Report Designer to customize your reports or to develop your own with your own logo or layout.
ATTENTION: If you request to analyze audit data, please remember to enable Alfresco Audit service in the way described here.